Welcome to Graduation Ceremony 2017, Friday 2 June, 16.30 – 18.30
Umeå School of Business and Economics welcome all students who are graduating to the Graduation Ceremony in Aula Nordica. After the Ceremony there will be a mingle for all people with a soft drink and snacks.
Information about the Ceremony
The ceremony is for graduating students at all USBEs programs and single subject courses.
- You must sign up for the Ceremony if you wish to receive a Diploma.
- Note: You can sign up for a Diploma at the Ceremony even if you are not ready with the thesis work as the Graduation Ceremony is only "ceremonial". To get the Degree Diploma from Umeå University, you must apply for this when all your courses are completed.
- Note that your name on the “Diploma” will be spelt EXACTLY as you spell it during sign-up. Please type carefully.
- If you have guests you shall sign up for them as well.
- A seat is reserved for each paticipants which means that sign up is binding. If you have to cancel your seat or one of your guest seats you have to contact email@example.com.
- As it always has been great interest to attend the Graduation Ceremony, we must limit the number of guests to 3 per graduating student. The Aula Nordica holds 1100 seats.
- If you have a guest with a disability who need a special place to sit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no charge for the Ceremony and the mingle.
Sign up for the Ceremony
Last day to sign up is April 23.
Extra tickets for guests
All students who have signed up for the Ceremony will receive an e-mail with information about extra tickets for the Ceremony when the registration form has closed. First then we know how many extra tickets we can release. We have no waiting list. We will inform you when the extra tickets will be released.
We wish you and your guests very Welcome!
Sofia Lundberg, Dean
For questions regarding the Graduation Ceremony contact: email@example.com.
Information from HHUS
This year there will be no dinner arranged by HHUS in connection with the graduation ceremony.